My name is Anil Bhandary. Currently residing at Bangalore with my parents sometimes and roommate otherwise.
- 3 years I worked for a company as a software engineer
- June 2012 I quit my job for the sake of my dreams
- .. and then lost my virginity
- I live without plans
- Not interested in building a career in anything. I prefer exploring
- I’ve cleaned glasses at hotel, was waiter at a bar, have taught engineering students
- I am a minimalist
- I love helping. Let me know how can I do that
As a kid, I was a shy kid. Almost always couldn’t gather enough courage to talk to girls. And then I was shocked to know when I gotta to know what people actually thought of me.
[[In the process of writing this part of story. Will be updated soon]]
I have worked as a software engineer in a reputed MNC for past 3 years. I quit with no plans, for the sake of my dreams.
I live each day as I wish to, with no goals.
I love learning. Have a passion to write, to play, to speak, to teach. Often I find myself thinking, exploring, experimenting and breaking patterns.
I love to listening to stories and making friends. You don’t need a reason to send a Hi – email@example.com
Want to follow me closely? Be in my circle.